My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Brimfield real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Brimfield and Tantasqua areas, please contact me.
- Multi-million dollar producer.
- Broker Associate, RE/MAX Professional Associates, Sturbridge.
- Certified Buyer's Representative (CBR).
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).
- Newcomer of the Year- 2003 for Pioneer Valley.
- Co-owner of Gerrish Forestland Management, Brimfield MA.
I have lived in the Brimfield area for over 35 years and I have been married for 31 years with a wonderful son and daughter-in-law.
- Interests include hiking on our 268 acre tree farm here in Brimfield, making maple syrup in our sugar shack, road trips to New England waterfalls, antique collecting at the Brimfield Antique Show and tandem biking.
- Bachelors degree from Boston University, 1979.
- Brimfield Vote Checker 2012-present.
- Brimfield Municipal Building Committee volunteer 2015-2016.
- Brimfield Housing Authority board member 2015-present.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors and the Central Mass Association of Realtors.
- Realtor Judicial Panel CMAR 2015-present.