My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Brimfield real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Brimfield and Tantasqua areas, please contact me.
- Multi-million dollar producer.
- Broker Associate, RE/MAX Professional Associates, Sturbridge.
- Certified Buyer's Representative (CBR).
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).
- Newcomer of the Year- 2003 for Pioneer Valley.
- Co-owner of Gerrish Forestland Management, Brimfield MA.
I have lived in the Brimfield area for over 34 years and I am married 30 years with a wonderful son and daughter-in-law.
- Interests include hiking on our tree farm and tandem biking.
- Bachelors degree from Boston University, 1979.