Your Local Real Estate Expert
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Home Buyers and Sellers
LET'S GET MOVING!!
I would be happy to help you with all your real estate needs! I am an expert in the Brimfield area, as I have lived, worked and raised my family here since 1979. I have a solid team of local contractors and professionals behind me that can handle any situation that might arise before, during and after your transaction and I am known at the local, go-to realtor in Brimfield. My husband Scott and I own a 340 acre tree farm, called Mountain Brook Farm, here in Brimfield along with a sweet summer cottage on Leadmine Pond in Sturbridge. I enjoy hiking, swimming, gardening, making maple syrup in our sugar shack, visiting NE waterfalls, playing with our grandson and antiquing at the famous Brimfield Antique Show!
- Multi-million dollar producer since 2002!
- Member of the distinguished RE/MAX 100% Club!
- 2017 Realtor Association of Central Mass Top Producer Award!
- Member of the Realtor Association of Central Mass.
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Newcomer Of The Year Award 2003, Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley.
- Member of the RACM Professional Standards Committee.
- Co-Owner of Gerrish Forestland Management 1990-Present.
- Volunteer Board Member of the Brimfield Housing Authority.
- Volunteer Member of the Brimfield Municipal Building Committee.
- Volunteer member of the Opacum Land Trust.
- Volunteer member of the Judicial Panel at RACM.
- Bachelors degree 1979 Boston University.
- Certified Buyers Representative, CBR.
- Certified Negotiation Expert, CNE.
- Broker Associate, RE/MAX Professional Associates.
Here, on my web site, you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Sturbridge, Brimfield, Holland, Brookfield, Wales, Palmer, Monson, West Brookfield, North Brookfield, Charlton, Southbridge, Wilbraham, Hampden, New Braintree, Petersham, Hardwick and East Brookfield areas.
You can also search for your ideal home by viewing current listings with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.